<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 23, 2005

I order you to go listen to Archerr's podcast. He made me laugh this morning, even though my left index finger hurts likamuthafucka from where they pricked me for an HIV test (negative, thankyouverymuch).

Last night my neighbors decided to have a little party and they played some Prince song OVER-AND-OVER-AND-OVER again. What the hell? Who listens to Prince anymore? Who listens to Prince at 1:30 in the morning? Since my bedroom window is about 20 ft from where their boom box sat in their backyard, I had to go sleep in my living room. All of this was happening while my index finger hurt likamuthafucka! This morning I got up and stumbled around for quite a while, since no matter what time I go to bed I always wake up at 6:00 AM. I bet if I went to bed at 5:59 AM I would still wake up one minute later. I think I'm still a little groggy. So go listen to Archerr or else. Don't piss me off, okay? (I think I'm channeling Sam!).

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus