<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, April 30, 2005

I walked down to the dump to look for more Fiesta ware mosaic material. It is starting to get sunny here, so I put on my cowboy hat and mosied.


Cowboy Homer.

On the way back I stopped at the horse corral, which is less than 500 ft from my house. There are about 15 to 20 horses there, along with a handful of chickens. I'd seen a foal there a while ago, and today I realized there were two more. The older one was racing around its pen, jumping wildly about.


Jumping.

The younger one must only be a couple of weeks old.

Spot and Mama Spot.

I clambered through the gate and when up to the paddock. The little stallion looked at me curiously and finally stuck his nose out at me, sniffing my finger.


Nibbles.

Spot wanted to chew on my fingers with his teeth, which were just coming in. I scratched his head instead, since I'd like to have those fingers for more important things, like typing blog entries.

After a half hour of excitement, little Spot decided to lie down for a rest and I wandered back home.

Sit, Spot, sit!

It is quiet at my house and I'm feeling just a bit lonely. Even Spot couldn't fix that.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus