<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Yessir. A new pope. Bend-over-n-dick-us XVIMcDILLI or whatever number.


I am enthralled by the white smoke.

Honestly, the idea that 115 prissy old geezers in red dresses have as much power as they do is pretty appalling, especially since they aren't elected and their taste in altar boys is fairly well known. I just find myself wondering, "Ummm, so Lindsay Lohan dyed her hair platinum blond, really?!"

Dinner with Sandy last night. He is moving to Australia soon. Jeffrey T. is moving to Boston soon. A couple of other friends are checking out a move to Spain. I'm happy for them, but at the same time I'm feeling selfish. I wonder if I'll be left sitting at home lonely. If there was a hell I'd imagine it as a lonely place with no one to talk to. Of course it could be worse, you could be sitting there with 264 dead popes bickering about which one had the nicer gowns.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus