<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 14, 2005

At David's party a certain person said to me, "I never knew what true happiness was until I took [prescription drug]." My first thought was "what about all the time we spent together, didn't I ever make you happy?" Truefully, the answer is no and that is a little hard to understand. It wasn't because I didn't try.

I promised Shane I'd teach him how to make cheesecake. That's a useful skill one needs to acquire a boyfriend.


Shane and Homer.

Another skill is being able to be patient and finding ways to pass time. Taking a picture that can make a dreadfully ugly building look pretty is one such skill.

Transamerica Building.

It is easy to wish I was back in New York City, where the boys are pretty and surprisingly friendly and plenty of nice bloggers to hang out with. How many days before I can come back?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus