<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, May 28, 2005

In the past I thought I was a good judge of character. Recently, I've discovered that isn't the case. One person insisted over and over again that honestly was important to him, but then I discovered he had told me a big lie. Another person [section deleted] is now too embarrassed to face me, now that I know his secret.

This raises the question as to whether these are merely anomalies or whether I have been too trusting in people. Honestly I don't know, I guess I will be more careful in the future.

A good thing that has come out of blogging is the friendships I have made. Unlike the aforementioned losers, I think I'll be chatting with Archerr, Panchesco, and Jimbo for a long time to come.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus