<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Am I the only person tired of seeing guys with a zillion tattoos and piercing after piercing? I few can be artistic and meaningful. Total body coverage suggests something else. In particular, I find tattoos that circle belly buttons to be gross, but don't ask me why. Maybe it is because mine is so sensitive. I should invest in tattoo removal equipment.

Clarification- I'm not anti-tattoo or piercing, I just think they should be well done and thoughtfully placed. Perhaps here in Tucson we have a lot of horrible tattoo artists? It is disconcerting to walk into a subway shop and see the kid behind the counter with 20 rings in one ear and the word "Poverty" tattooed across the back of his neck. I could go on and on with horror stories of people you see at stores with random, ugly tattoos and their lips practically stapled shut.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus