<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, June 25, 2005

At the San Juan festival I patiently explained what the artifacts were in the artifact cases. When the wind blew I hung onto what I could and later went to find the things that blew away.


Little dancers preparing.

I noticed that an appalling number of older people in my neighborhood are missing teeth. I also discovered that lemon shaved ice is really nice when it is 105 degrees.

One of the singers had a particularly beautiful voice. I was also impressed by the girl riding horses in their billowing dresses.

Cabelleras.

The festival celebrates the beginning of the monsoon season. Soon it will be raining every few days and the clouds will billow across the sky in the afternoon.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus