<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Dig, Day 14. The project is coming to a close. We finished digging in the north room, finally reaching the sterile caliche layer. The last bit was difficult- lots of rodent holes that would suddenly collapse.


Lisa drawing profiles.

We are completing the documentation- checking maps, drawing soil profiles. I'm actually glad to be done, I'm so bruised and sore it is starting to get annoying.


Plus, it is sooooo hot outside.

If you've read my blog for a while you'll know I like to take photographs of flowers. A couple of my favorite artifacts from the dig have floral designs too.


Hohokam pottery, circa A.D. 900-1100


Mexican majolica, the sherd on the right has a flower.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus