<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Dig, Day 15. So the dig is basically finished other than some tours and some final paperwork and photography. Was interviewed by a couple of reporters. Came home and I'm just tired out- I fell asleep last night at 8:00 PM.

In other news- hung out with a friend couple nights ago and had most excellent Mexican food. I should be getting a reproduction of the original front door of my house next week (I tried to restore the original one but it had wood rot inside its joints). Also some drywall work on the guest house and maybe I'll get the back fence replaced (it is falling down).

Not that the dig is done I'll be returning to my usual topics. I know some people have let me know they enjoyed the dig storyline, but have also noticed a decline in readership. Maybe it is a coincidence, who knows. So a quick question to all of you anonymous readers- Was the dig interesting? The reason I ask is I may do an official, separate dig blog for the next major project I do.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus