<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 16, 2005

A disease vector, I mean co-worker, passed the flu onto me and I came home early yesterday all achey and feverish. Continued today but there are only so many hours you can lie in bed (unless you are a cat).

Joey re-creates one of the erotic poses of yesterday.

I opened the closet in my study and went through it pretty thoroughly, finding more forgotten things. I listened to cassette tapes I made in the late 1980s. I saved the mixed tapes, they bring back some happy times.

A nap in the afternoon and then I gave myself a #1 buzz cut.

Still a little itchy.

I sat outside in the heat for a while, absorbing the warmth. Then back inside to consider another nap. Hopefully I'll be back to normal tomorrow.

Note to self: must find a pool to hang out in!

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus