<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

It ought to hurt but it doesn't. I have a big old bruise on my behind, I must have gotten it while tubing down the river Saturday. I didn't even notice until yesterday morning.

















It is about three inches in diameter.


Tonight I am at home trying to solve the mystery of the missing box. Where is it? Of course I need the files inside of it. My house, as you might have noticed from the recent tour, isn't that large. So now I am going back one more time to paw through the closet and yell at Joey who wants to help, but just gets in the way. I have the urge to scream or something, instead I think I'll just make some faces instead.



Later- oh that box was in the WRONG closet. But at least I found it.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus