<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 07, 2005

You would think that after being a vegetarian that my body would handle soy products well. I made the mistake of having tofu last night and ever since then it has been a wicked plague. I won't go into the details, let's just say I am grossing myself out.

Favorite cake: carrot cake with cream cheese frosting
Favorite pie: pumpkin pie with lots o whip cream
Favorite ice cream: homemade vanilla

The bombings in London are pretty depressing. In January I stood across the street from one of those train stations looking for an internet cafe. It was odd to see the images of injured people being brought from it. It is hard for me to imagine the mindset of those nutcases, but then you look at our version of these extremists (Fred Phelps, James Dobson, Ann Coulter, etc) and you can see that extremists exist everywhere. They'll do anything to advance their pathetic causes.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus