<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 08, 2005

Before and during. Last year I attempted to restore the original front door of my house, which was lying out in my backyard when I bought the house in August 1999 (see my August 8, 2004 entry). Unfortunately, when Doug K. took the door apart he found that the interior joints had rotted. So he asked if I wanted him to recreate it and I said yes.


My unattractive front door.

So this morning Doug brought over the recreated door, which sports the original "shelf" molding below the window glass.


The recreated door, unpainted.

I painted the outside a light purple and I may paint the shelf a darker purple.

Robert sent me an email asking to see pictures of my house, so I need to go around and pick things up and post a little tour of La Casa de Homero.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus