<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, August 13, 2005

I hear thunder to the south. The monsoon continues. All of the wood is swollen inside my house- cupboard doors don't open or won't close, even the wood floor in the kitchen has swelled, the filler between the boards pushed out.

Before the clouds came I sat outside in the sun. I know it is wretched to have a tan but I decided why not. I've gotten rid of the work-induced farmer's tan after playing on the beach and at a swimming pool.



Spent the last couple days preparing bricks by chiseling off the old mortar. My back patio should be done tomorrow- it is possible I may have enough bricks left over to put in a path to the laundry room. If not, I'll have to wait until I can get back the 600 bricks I loaned the museum for an exhibit.

Rain has started, I guess I'd better get off the computer.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus