<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Before it started pouring, Doug K. and I finished laying bricks for the back patio. We started the little L-shaped path to the laundry room, but the rain came and we retreated inside. After Doug left it continued to pour for hours. When it stopped I went outside to do some chores and discovered that I have termite damage along the side of my French doors, something else for Doug to fix for me.


The new patio.

I had called Shane to invite him and Brian over for dinner, but it almost didn't happen as something I had for lunch was not agreeable. I made a decision, either lie in bed and feel like crap or clean house and cook dinner. I chose the latter, and by the times the guys showed up I was feeling better.

Shane, Brian, and Puff.

I just wished I had made real whipped cream instead of that canned crap. But I was in a hurry and now I've learned my lesson.

Speaking of lessons, why is Geo. Bush such a scaredy cat? And why does he get to spend five weeks on vacation in Texas? I don't see the soldiers in Iraq getting five fricken weeks of vacation? He should get his ass back to DC.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus