<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Survey says... Although there were the usual difficulties with tabulation and a completely unknown error rate, those readers of my blog who expressed an opinion on my facial hair preferred as follows:

Beard- 5
Goatee- 18
Chin goatee- 10
Fu manchu- 2
Clean shaven- 2

My personal preference is goatee in the summer, beard in the winter.

In other news, I start an archaeology project tomorrow. In a paved parking lot with probably a lot of very angry people mad that their parking spaces are going to go away for a few weeks. I hope I find something interesting. Before it was a parking lot it was the location of a house built in the 1890s. The first owner was also the very first guy to own an automobile in Tucson, back in 1899. I hope we find his garage.

I was chatting with Archerr and telling him I'm all anti-man again. I'm waiting for Mr. Nice Guy to show up. Or maybe I'll just clone Corky.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus