<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 30, 2005

I watched a few Betty Butterfield videos this morning. She is so calming! She gives me strength! I hope she finds the right church someday.

Why the need for serenity? Oh Lord, I made a mistake on my time sheet! Our office manager, as usual, sent me a nasty, confusing email. I drove across town, fevered head making my vision quite blurry, and fixed that timesheet. But of course I was half hallucinating and made a second mistake. From the email I got this morning, you'd think I'd committed genocide or drowned cute puppies or gave a contribution to Tommy Delay's political action committee! Who knew that people from Nebraska could be so Satan-like? (Mark excepted, of course).

Thank goodness it is Friday.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus