<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

This morning's random thoughts...

Who was the disease vector at work? I dunno, but I woke up this morning with a sore throat and the supplementary side effects of a cold.

Joey cat is so cute. My shower drips a small amount of water and she likes to sit there and let the water splat on top of her head. That just seems strange.

My 1999 Saturn has developed old car smell.

I've just discovered my great-great-great grandfather's sister was a slut.

They should have a reality show called "The Gaymazing Race." Teams (twinks, circuit queens, bears, FTM & MTF, lipstick lesbians, models [they always have to have a model team], bike dykes, and so) could race around the world to gay destinations (SF, Mykonos, my bedroom) and perform exciting tasks (fisting, getting pierced, making out with Homer) with a grand prize of a date with Rick Santorum. I discussed this with Abe and David G. last night and we decided that it would be an excellent show.

Is it time for a nap?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus