<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, October 02, 2005

At karoake I hung out with Panchesco and Jim and Patrick G. and Chris and Michael. We witnessed a violent hamburger event that shocked several people speechless. I overcame adversity and sang "Son of a Preacher Man" with Patrick. It is challenging lyrically. I discussed, at length, being single with Chris. He offered helpful advice, but whether it will help is yet to be seen.

Earlier I chatted online with Peter in Germany. He taught me a very naughty phrase in German. Later I chatted via telephone with Archerr. We discussed some very interesting topics, one of which would likely make our mothers blush with mortification.

Mama Cat is sitting next to me as I type this. I wonder what she would say if she could talk and what song she would sing at karoake. Some mysteries will likely never be answered.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus