<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 03, 2005

Uggghhh. I was going to write something witty and silly about Harriet Miers.


Hattie.

But there isn't anything witty and silly about this person. She thinks George Bush is brilliant. Another Condi Rice. George must have a long, fat cock or a really wiggly tongue. What the fuck- you'd think he would have learned a lesson in cronyism from the Fema Brownie incident.


Christ as I type this someone is shooting a semi-automatic gun off somewhere close by. I turned off my study light and I laid down on the floor for a while (the gunshots kept getting closer) and finally called 911. The operator assured me a lot of people had called, now I can hear the sirens of the approaching police cars. How's that for excitement?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus