<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 07, 2005

I've got a tummy ache. Something I ate at our non-profit center's open house is disagreeing with me majorly.

When I was in 7th grade I sat next to Mrs. B, the school's history and home economics teacher. I went to a very small school- 300 kids, kindergarten through 12th grade. Lots of rednecks and mutants. One day Chris H., who came from a very poor, very white trash family, told Mrs. B. that when he got a stomach ache, his mother would take off her clothes and put her bare butt up against his stomach to make it feel better. I can still see Mrs. B.'s horrified expression. I wonder whatever happened to that kid and his weirdo-American mother.

I decided that some Pepto Bismol was all that I needed tonight.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus