<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 28, 2005

Thomas and Katrin have arrived. We went out to Mexican food last night, which they really liked.


Katrin and Thomas.

Thomas and I are fourth cousins once removed. Our common ancestor is my great-great-great-great grandfather (he's one generation off). They live near Munich and are a lovely couple.

This morning I took them out to see an archaeology dig. Then off to the Mission of San Xavier, which was completed in 1797.


Cherub.

It is always amazing to see that church. It was built when there was nothing really here in Tucson. The interior is covered with paintings, statues, and elaborately carved reliefs. If you ever come to Tucson, that is on Homer's tour.

Thomas and Katrin have gone off to Saguaro National Park. I'm staying home with a headache instead. I think we may carve some pumpkins tonight- something they have never done.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus