<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 13, 2005

A cooking lesson with Homer. I had promised Shane I would show him how to make cheesecake and yesterday was the lesson. Really, cheesecake is really easy to make. I use the Better Homes & Garden recipe, adding more lemon and vanilla and a graham cracker crust.


Whip it!


Pour it!

Unfortunately, the thermometer on my oven isn't working correctly and we managed to burn the top of the cheesecake. It still tasted alright, although it had set a little strange due to the initial high heat.

Afterward I mosied over to Jim and Chris's house for a showing of mosaic tiles. Their fireplace was tiled by their artist friend.


Mosaic fireplace.

Of course this makes me want to work on my mosaic table project. Richard and David C. arrived and a discussion of gay cruises began. Are you booked yet?


Homer and Jim on the patio.

I came home afterward and managed to fall asleep around 9:00 PM. My sleep schedule is way off and I've been getting up at 5:00 AM. I think the sudden cooling that has happened here (it is now in the 40s in the morning) will make me more inclined to stay in bed.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus