<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, November 19, 2005

"Welcome to Homer's Barber Shop. Why don't you sit down while I clean up a bit. Only two rules here- no religion or politics and no unsatisfied customers...


Now let's see, well, your hair is already pretty short... Yessir, you are in fact going bald. Not much you can do about that unless you want to spring for those spendy drugs. I hear they have some mighty powerful side effects. Who wants extra nose hairs and enlarged sphincter muscles? Not me, no way, no sirreeee...


Sorry about the mirror, it came loose and when I set it on the ground the corner broke. It's best if you just undress to your boxers. Keeps the hair off your clothes and no one likes the itchy-hair-down-my collar stuff...



Number 1 or Number 2 setting? Number 1 it is. I like a decisive man, yessir. Well here we go. You want the beard trimmed to? No? Oh I see, growing it out a little so people like your friend Jimbo can admire the red along the sides..


Doesn't take long...Mighty fine weather we are having today. Did you see the bicyclists for the race running through Tucson? I did too. Wouldn't catch me wearing any of those spandex doodahs, no sirree...

All done...You like it? Well I appreciate your compliment. I'll be seeing you in about a month. Happy Turkey Day...


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus