<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 23, 2006

I'm having a hard time keeping track of all of the young 20-something celebrity girls. Lindsay and Hillary and Ashlee and Britney and Kiera and that other one, WhatsHerName. Oh that's Shakira or Beyonce. Did you see that interview with Cher and Chastity, ohmy what ever happened to Chastity?

So yeah, I have the same problem with the young guy celebrities because I don't have fancy cable and I'm missing the Sci Fi Fridays, which when I had fancy cable I didn't get because the local cable at my house prefered Hallmark and Lifetime channels instead. And once you've seen one Lifetime made-for-tv movie of the week, what's the point of watching another one.

Except in 20 years Lindsay and Hillary and Ashlee and the rest will be starring in their own made-for-tv Lifetime channel movies, if they are lucky enough to escape the anorexia or bulimia, which Chastity certainly did.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus