<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

My Acceptance Speech. First, I have to apologize to Archerr for his Holiday Card, which was the most glittery card I've ever made and which, unfortunately, made a glittery mess of his immaculate condo.

Second, I have to thank Brian for making me laugh about things I can't share with anyone else. He brings out the evil in me. What was that line from The Exorcist?, Oh yeah, "Satan, get behind me!"

Thirdly, the Chocolate shampoo that Albert sent me smells just like cake batter but when smeared on my shower wall, looks like I had a horrible bowel incident. So if you come to my house and peep in my shower stall, I just want you to know that I only have horrible bowel incidents while on vacation in Hawaii. However, I wouldn't encourage you to sniff my shower stall walls, that would just be creepy.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus