<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 09, 2006

I decided to really clean the living room tonight. With Jimbo arriving in a couple of weeks I need to make things spiffy, so away I went.

Ohmigod, three cats and a dog and a dirt patch for a front yard equals nasty hairballs and dust everywhere. Poor Mollie decided to go outside when I took the broom and swept the picture rail. Now I'm all sneezy but one room is done, only six more to go.

In other news, I got the Williams Sonoma catalogue and there were the mixing bowls that would bring great joy and happiness when I make meringue pies. I was going to use all of my tax refunds on paying down my credit card, now I'm going to spurge and buy myself this one present.


Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus