<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Oh it's raining. It hasn't rained like this since before October. I hope it continues for a while, I'd like to skip the nasty forest fires that have been predicted.

At the movie rental place I had to endure the Loud People who loudly debated which movie to rent. Apparently various things they said were very funny because they laughed very, very loudly. I couldn't escape hearing what they were saying so I'm guessing that taking lots of drugs makes things a lot funnier. Their choice in movies sucked, by the way, but I won't make a big deal about it because I rented some sucky movies too. Why? Because the movie rental place is slowly phasing out videotapes. I'll have to get one of those fancy DVD thingys soon, but by then it'll be outdated anyways.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus