<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Are horticulturalists whores? The two words kinda sound alike. Maybe Jimbo can tell me. This is important for me to know because I seem to have become somewhat green-thumby this spring. Seymour the Artichoke is busy making artichokes, I discovered the second one this morning. My potatoes are HUGE. Not that I am a potato size queen but I do start to breathe slightly harder as I am watering them.

Seymour.

The hollyhocks I planted in October are blooming like crazy. Amazingly, some are double hollyhocks, when single hollyhocks would do me just fine. If only hot guys were attracted to flowers like the Africanized bees that climb in for a drink and take away some pollen.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus