<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 14, 2006

Early morning gardening show. My vegetable garden is going insane. The artichoke and the potatoes are growing upward and outward. I'm having a Little Shop of Horror moment.


Artichoke and potatoes.

Meanwhile, I've got purple irises next to my front porch. These are my favorite flowers- if you were to buy me a big bouquet of them, well that would get my attention.

Purple iris.

Back in northern Michigan they grow wild in wet spots. I transplanted a bunch to the ditch in front of our house, when we lived in the Upper Pensinsula, and the last year I was there they were busy blooming. One of the few pleasant things about that place (except for my beautifudl friend Michele!).

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus