<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 28, 2006

This morning I had to hang around for a while so I could stop by the bank and deposit checks. I actually like going because the uber cute teller, Brett, has pretty eyes and short, thick brown hair that I wouldn't mind running my hands through.

Homer and Seymour.

The pomegranate tree is busting out with flowers. I never water it enough and the pomegranates are hard and nasty by the end of summer. I really don't mind because I find that fruit difficult to eat and a bit messy.

Pomegranate blossoms.

The plants on my front porch are busy blooming. Little do they know we are supposed to reach 100 degrees in the next few days. Goodbye spring, the long hellish summer approaches.


Violets.

Last summer was the "Summer of Being Tan." I haven't decided on a theme for this coming summer. Any suggestions?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus