<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Decider got his panties in a bunch: “I think the national anthem ought to be sung in English, and I think people who want to be a citizen of this country ought to learn English and they ought to learn to sing the national anthem in English.”


"I am the Decider."

Well you know what, the Bible was originally written in Hebrew/Aramaic (Old Testament) and Greek (New Testament). I think people who want to be Jewish or Christian ought to learn Hebrew/Aramaic/Greek before they are allowed to read the Bible. I also think people who want to watch television should read the manual that comes with their telly from beginning to end. And that people who want to drink mixed drinks should make every ingredient from scratch. And make their own toilet paper. And medicine. And...

I can be a Decider too! It's real easy, just make some stupid idea and Decide it is a great idea and force everyone to go along with you.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus