<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 05, 2006

I'm letting Puff come out and explore my patio while I'm watching. My cats aren't allowed outside because the coyotes came through the neighborhood and ate all of the outside cats.

Puff.

He likes to sniff the plants. Now Seymour the Artichoke is busy making baby artichokes but I'm somewhat conflicted as to whether I should cut them off and eat them, thereby damaging the magnificent plant. I'm perhaps inclined to just leave them and see what happens.

Artichokes.

My potato plants are busy blooming. I expect once it heats up they will all whither and die.

Potato blossoms.

A busy week end planned. Larry and Eric are in town from Vancouver. Jello wrestling on Sunday. Stay tuned for pictures.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus