<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Stomach flu or maybe food poisoning. I am amazed to find out how much vomit and diarrhea comes out of my body over a 15 hour period. For a while I squatted in the shower with the hot water coursing over me, both ends discharging simultaneously. I haven't been this sick since 1989.

I called up Brady. I was desperate for pepto and pop and toilet paper. He and Patrick came over immediately and were so sweet, I practically burst out bawling. Meanwhile, neighbors two houses down were having a party and I could have sung along to the words if I knew the words to Mexican polka music.

This morning I have a yoghurt and some pop and wait to see what will happen. I've got a million things to do and being sick wasn't on the list.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus