<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, July 28, 2006

My buddy is the best host. He makes me breakfast in bed. The wonderful room service. Mints on the pillow. The only bad thing is his Mac-obsession. Just touching the Mac computers makes me feel real durty.

Actually, I am having a nice time. Yesterday we went to the National Botanical Conservatory. After our free full body cavity search, we wandered around the place and I attempted to take artsy pictures. Unforts, the light wasn't the best and they actually had fewer flowers than when I have been in the fall or winter.

Pretty leaves.

Afterwards we made the mistake of going to the Hischorn Gallery of Ugly Modern Art. I wanted to laugh at the totally black canvas that was stuck in a corner of the basement. I wonder how many artists did one of those?

Last night Archerr, the Boyfriend, and I went to Wolf Trap Farm to the Mamma Mia concert. I had thought it was more of a musical with a story line but that is not the case. I called Brady and Brian and recorded portions of songs on their answering machines, I'm sure they will enjoy those song snippets for minutes to come.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus