<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 29, 2006

I am at Jimbo's apartment, it is a nice, homey space. We went to lunch and I was practically overwhelmed by the attractive men everywhere. Youngish men. Tucson, in contrast, is mostly senior citizens.

Yesterday, Archerr and his boyfriend W. and I went to two wineries and they attempted to instruct me on the qualities of wine. I'm not the best student, I couldn't detect the texture very well. I did take a nice picture of some wine glasses though. And I made Archerr stop the car so I could eat some blackberries growing on the side of the road. YUMMY!

Tonight a fancy schmancy party. I'm excited to meet all of my future ex-boyfriends! Actually, Jim and I have very similar taste in the mens, so it should be interesting to compare notes.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus