<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 20, 2006

"The average blogger is a 14-year-old girl writing about her cat," said Alexander Halavais, an assistant professor of interactive communications at Quinnipiac University in Connecticut.

I knew I was doing something wrong. I'm a 14-year-old girl trapped in a 42 (almost 43)-year-old man's body!

Brian says I write about my cats when I have nothing better to write about. Actually, that's not correct. I make up little surveys when I am all bitter and don't have anything to say.

Speaking of which, Joey cat is trying to sit on the keyboard. "C'mon, move!" I just said to her.

In other news, cut off my hair today- too hot and too comb-over looking. I have also got to buy a bike and start riding again. My stomach is looking kinda bloaty right now. I whined to Jimbo about it and he noted that I've been whining a while. In other words, he said, "Do something about it." And so I shall. I'd post a picture showing you said bloated stomach, but that's not gonna happen.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus