<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Mark was one of my housemates when we lived on Anne Street in Ann Arbor back in 1986-1987. That was a crazy, crazy year. He drove down from Phoenix yesterday and we went out to the Denture Inn and had some beers. Andy and Adam, who I sat next to at the Jello Wrestling event were there, along with their friends Ian and Tim. All six of us went off for authentic Mexican food.

Taqueria Pico de Gallo.

The hot sauce burned my lips and they swelled up, I'm sure that Angelina Jolie and I were twins for a moment or two.


The guys eating.

Mark and I came back to my place and played on the internet- we both laughed at the naked pictures of another one of our housemates. "Look Mark, can you see his butthole?"

Another visit to the Denture where we sat with Brady for a while and I chatted with Shane and Richard C.

Today we are off for more adventures, who knows what trouble I'll get into.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus