<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, August 28, 2006

Apparently I'm an idiot. I realized this morning that my credit card bill was going to be late (again) so I decided to pay via online banking. At the moment it would appear that 1). I was unsuccessful or 2). that I paid it and it hasn't shown up yet or 3). that I paid it twice and it hasn't shown up yet. In any case, I have come to the conclusion that I need to pay more attention when that damn bill comes. However, I have also noticed that the bill is a day "late" no matter how long (a week, ten days) after it is mailed. I 'spose that it is a nice way for the credit card company to make extra money by charging a "late" fee.

In other news, someone recently asked me what personality flaws I had because I was still single. How does one adequately answer that sort of question? It has been eating at me a little since, because being single isn't what I really want. I mean, lonely nights spent croqueting baby blankets and watching 1940s romantic comedies is nice and all, but I'd rather be hanging out with the woofy bf. It is not like I haven't tried, but so far nothing has worked and I refuse to date serial killers or women. So there you have it. I'm open for suggestions, but first things first. Did I actually pay that damn credit card bill?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus