<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, September 21, 2006

I introduced Brady to Venture Brothers on Adult Swim last night. Earlier I had made Forrest chocolate chip cookies, he's feeling a little homesick for North Carolina. Before that I went to the grocery store- where has Byron been, he's never there anymore. And so on.

Nothing particularly exciting, lots of little things. Some things I wish were different, others I wouldn't change. Today is the first day of fall- guess I should cut my hair, maybe trim my unruly beard. It feels more like summer though, albeit a little cooler and less humid. The upcoming weekend is all about yardwork, maybe fixing up my potted plants- a trip to the nursery. I wish I didn't feel so unsettled though. Must be the change in season.


Post haircut.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus