<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, October 23, 2006

Two weeks until the election. Will the Democrats win control of the House and Senate? I was convinced that Kerry was going to win in 2004 (and maybe he did), so this year I'm not getting my hopes up. But I did vote and I did give some money to the Democrats and to the people trying to defeat Arizona's "Protect Marriage Stupidity Amendment."

I think gays and lesbians should be allowed to marry, so we can get our fair share of wedding presents and all the stress having a fancy wedding entails. I don't know how many presents I have given to straight couples getting hitched or to baby showers. And what have I gotten in return? That's a moment of honest greed, I guess.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus