<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Yes you are at Homer's World however your host can't be with you tonight. Instead it is I a carpet bagger from Buffalo, NY that will fill in for tonight's entry. Also known as Brady. Homer has asked me to write an entry for his blog tonight as he's busy reading. So you will forgive me for blabbing on as it's my first time. Thanks

Homer and I had a nice day around the house. We both got out of work early. We had dinner together and watched Venture Brothers online at adultswim. Had a nice time. I've been staying here with Homer since July more or less. Patrick's and my house is going through a remodel now and thankfully it's almost done. Homer was kind enough to put me up until it's completed. You couldn't ask for a better friend. I first met him at a horrible gay water park gathering last year. He came up to Patrick and of course my good friend Patrick never introduced us. He's like that. The next real meeting was when we went tubing on the Gila River. Homer rode with us and I started to get to know him. It ended up being quite the time though both of us were a bit afraid of that water. He and I swam together the last leg of the trip by ourselves. We talked and talked. Since then both last year and this year Homer has become a close friend. He's quite a bit of fun to hang out with too. Well that's about all I can think of at the moment. Homer will return tomorrow so look for him....Bye


Homer and Brady.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus