<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, November 05, 2006

I suppose I should feel sorry for Ted Haggard's wife, now that he has been outed as a meth snorting butt fuckee, but I'm not sure I do.

Her husband spent a lot of time telling members of his enormous church how horrible homosexuals were, and did she ever stand up and say, "Ted, you are wrong. Homosexuals are everyday people, just like you and I!" I'm guessing no. I couldn't find anything on the internet to suggest otherwise.

The Haggards in happier days.

Mrs. Gayle Haggard lived a very nice lifestyle because her husband was rewarded for his conservative views, including the opinion that homosexuality was "immoral." They campaigned against gay marriage. If gay people were actually able to marry, if they were not vilified by fundamentalists, would there be an endless stream of jackasses being outed?

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus