<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Watched Charlie Brown Christmas show and hated it. The pious yapping that Christmas is all about Christ and such twaddle. Sorry, for me the Holiday season is about sharing times with friends and letting people far away know that you mean something to me.

Anyhows, I like the Grinch and Rudolph thirty-eight times better. When I was a kid I would hide behind Mama sitting in her chair (probably knitting or reading a mystery book) and look over the top when the Abominable Monster appeared, basically scared out of my mind. He still makes the hair on my arms stand up, but I would probably ask him out for a date if I could get to him before Jimbo does.

Speaking of other things I don't like. Belly button tattoos. May look good now, but in 10 years as your belly (naturally) grows, that thang is going to look h.i.d.e.o.u.s. Yessirree. No doubt 'bout that one. I rarely see a tattoo that makes me think "Hot!" and more likely I think, "Oh, I hope he/she/it didn't spend a lot of hard-earned cash on that."

Watched hours of Rome and Battlestar Gallactica (1st season for each, I don't have fancy cable) last weekend. Liked both. The only other shows I'm watching now are Heroes, Lost (losing interest), and Amazing Race (I want the girls from Alabama to win). I really spend too much time in front of my computer, but hey, that's where the space heater is parked and it has decided to get a lil chilly here in Tucson.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus