<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Au revoir, 2006. Not a bad year, I think.

End-of-year portrait.

Had several successful parties, spent time with my best buddies Jeffrey, Patrick, and Brady. Met some new people, said goodbye to some others. Spent time with Brian, Jimbo, Archerr, Moby, Brett, and Chris. Made a fool of myself once or twice. Had a good cry a couple of times. Laughed more often. Made many fattening desserts- who knew I would become an expert at meringue pies and coconut cakes?

The future seems a little brighter after the November elections. Still, we have to spend another two years with that moron in charge. But I refuse to let that sour my good mood.

Who knows what 2007 will bring- I can't wait to find out.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus