<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 30, 2006

So Bush got his Christmas wish and Saddam is dead. I wanted to puke when I read the first couple of sentences of Bush's post-execution statement:

Today, Saddam Hussein was executed after receiving a fair trial -- the kind of justice he denied the victims of his brutal regime.

Fair trials were unimaginable under Saddam Hussein's tyrannical rule.


This is from the Great Decider who has ordered people locked up without trials, no access to lawyers, not able to see the secret evidence against them. Sounds like tyranny to me. Ordered a war in which 3,000 US soldiers and 100,000s of Iraqis have died. Sounds pretty brutal to me.

I don't see any difference between the two men. Both are/were pathetic excuses for human beings.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus