<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Old Navy pants suck. I will never, ever buy a pair there again.

Yesterday I had to go watch a backhoe trench being dug at a site I had worked on. I bent over to look at something and RIP! The pair of corduroys tore at the back pocket. I couldn't leave to go put a different pair on. By the end of the day the tear was halfway down my back leg. The construction workers were making fun of me.

This afternoon I got home and as I climbed out of my car, the new pair of Old Nacy jeans I had bought went RIP! I just dropped the check to pay for them in the mail last night.



No, my butt isn't getting bigger. Old Navy makes cheap, poorly constructed pants and I won't be shopping there any more. The end.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus