<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, December 03, 2006

What time is it? The lemons are ripening on the tree, so it is time to make a lemon meringue pie! I use the Home and Garden cookbook recipe, adding more corn starch and lemon rind to make it tarter and thicker. Instead of a three egg white meringue, I purposely overdo it with a five egg white meringue. Awesome, dude!


Mountains of Meringue.

For a moment, I was possessed by the spirit of a Valley Dude. Watched hours of Battlestar Gallactica, speaking of awesome, the start of Season 2 is pretty exciting.

Also went through my closet and pulled out Holiday stuff. Hung up my big lights outside. Cookie making will take place next week, along with massive house cleaning. Holiday Party is in a week!

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus