<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

While watching Tim Burton's Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, which made me crave chocolate immensely, a tremendous hailstorm started.

Hail falling.

I peeked out the front door, and then the back. The windows were rattling and the hail started piling up.


Back patio.

My back patio was covered, I feel sorry for my potted plants. I brought in my hoya plant, which has been in my family since 1947.


In this picture you can see the extension cord that I use to power "Martha," my mixer. My kitchen isn't wired for fancy modern electricity!
I could have had a snowball fight, but alas, no one to throw snowballs at. Feels almost like being back at home, except Mummy says that with global warming and all, they don't have any snow at her house in northern Michigan.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus