<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, January 20, 2007

I'm debating whether I should run for president too. I think I could do a better job than ClusterFuckBush, but then, a deformed Latvian albino llama could do a better job than ClusterFuckBush, so that's really not saying much, is it?

So anyways, the newspaper the other morning had a headline about the "Vomiting Illness" coming to Tucson. Something to dread, I guess. Well, I seem to be suffering from a related illness, one which I will not go into great detail about because I know my refined readers don't want to go there.


What's that sound?

There are only so many hours you can lie in bed mentally writing your will as your digestive tract relentlessly churns, or so many online episodes to watch of Passions (who raped Fancy? Was Grace really on the exploding bus? Who put JT's dead-in-drag corpse inside Whitney and Chad's wedding cake?), so I think I may actually get in my car and go somewhere- maybe the grocery store to buy some milk.

Sometimes when I hear about the "homosexual lifestyle" and the "homosexual agenda" I wonder exactly what am I missing. But then I get distracted searching for vice presidential contenders on bigmusclebears, and I forget exactly what I was wondering about.

Newer›  ‹Older

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

comments powered by Disqus